October 25, 2023
With Halloween just around the corner, Fernbank Museum is embracing spooky season; with all-ages events, like Monster Mash on Oct. 28 to adult-only (21+) events, like Fright Night, this season’s haunted happenings offer something for everyone to enjoy.
With Halloween celebrations comes the need for a fang-tastic costume! Here are some of our favorites from over the years:
1. What better to wear at a museum than a classic dinosaur costume?
*Bonus points if you include a baby dino.
2. Nothing beats an astronaut costume for some out-of-this-world museum trick-or-treating.
3. Some guests believe Halloween is a time to be scary – like this witch doctor guest.
4. Show how you ain’t afraid of no ghost by donning Ghost Busters paraphernalia.
5. And finally, it’s impressive when guests dress their family in theme – whether it’s Disney, fairytales, or anything else.
Whatever you choose to be this Halloween, we’re excited to have you join us!