Ticket Donation Procedures
While every request is important to us, not every request is granted a donation. Please read the following guidelines before submitting your request:
- Fernbank Museum accepts applications from metro Atlanta area schools and educational/cultural children’s organizations that have a 501(c)(3) status, exclusively to be used for fundraising purposes. As a non-profit organization, Fernbank Museum is unable to provide complimentary tickets for other groups or organizations.
- Fernbank Museum’s mission is to inspire life-long learning of natural history through immersive programming and unmatched experiences to encourage a greater appreciation of our planet and its inhabitants. The purpose of the event must emulate our mission to be eligible for donated tickets.
- All requests for ticket donations must be received in writing on company or organization letterhead and should include: name of contact person; complete address and phone number; statement and purpose of organization and fundraising event (silent auction, etc.); tax ID #; and the date of the event. We are not able to accept requests sent via fax or email; ALL requests must include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Requests should be submitted at least six weeks prior to the event date to allow time for processing and mailing. Please send ticket requests to:
Fernbank Museum of Natural History
767 Clifton Road, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30307
- Each approved school or organization is eligible for one donation per year. If approved, Fernbank awards a maximum of two Museum admission tickets to approved organization per year.
- Fernbank is only able to fulfill a certain amount of ticket requests per month. Once the monthly maximum has been met, no other tickets can be donated. Due to the number of requests we receive, we cannot guarantee that all requests will be filled.
- Due to the volume of requests we receive, it is not possible to respond personally to each one. No phone calls, please.
Thank you for your interest in Fernbank Museum of Natural History and best of luck with your event.