Hop Over to Fernbank for EGGstraordinary Adventure
during the Annual Dinosaur Egg Hunt on April 7
Eggs, games, prizes...oh my! It's time for Fernbank's 3rd annual Dinosaur Egg Hunt. Join Fernbank Museum and some special guests on Saturday, April 7 for a day of EGGcellent activities including timed egg hunts, games with the Radio Disney AM590 Street Team, an inflatable slide, a walk-around dinosaur mascot and more.
To ensure a fun time for all, advance registration is required to participate in a timed egg hunt. Space is limited. Hop over to fernbankmuseum.org for ticket information and to register.
Schedule of Events
All egg hunts will take place on the Front Lawn. Advance registration is required.
- 9:20 am: Ages 4 and under
- 9:55 am: Ages 5-8
- 10:30 am: Ages 4 and under
- 11:15 am: All ages “Family Hunt”
- 11:50 am: All ages “Family Hunt”
- 8:30 am: Museum and all exhibitions will open early. Be sure to check out the special exhibition, Wildlife Rescue.
- 9 am-1 pm: Enjoy games and giveaways from our friends at Radio Disney AM590.
- 9 am-3 pm: Slide through this whimsical alligator before you see its real-life counterparts in Fernbank NatureQuest. (Parental supervision required. Line closes at 2:30pm)
- 10 am-1 pm: Don’t miss special photo opportunities with a dinosaur mascot.
- 10 am-2 pm: Show your love of dinosaurs with whimsical (and washable) temporary dinosaur tattoos. (Line closes at 1:30pm)
- 10 am-2 pm: Have fun with a variety of fun games for kids of all ages in our “game corner.”
Dinosaur Egg Hunt Prices (Museum admission is included)*:
- Member child: $5
- Member adult: Free
- Non-member child (age 3-12): $20.50
- Non-member child (2 and under): $5
- Non-member adult: $17.50
(*Dinosaur Egg Hunt tickets are $5 for children in addition to regular Museum admission tickets. All children must be accompanied by an adult.)
Support for Fernbank's Dinosaur Egg Hunt provided in part by AT&T Real Yellow Pages, The Official Yellow Pages of Fernbank Museum.
Fernbank Museum of Natural History is located at 767 Clifton Road in Atlanta. To register for the Dinosaur Egg Hunt and to learn more about the event, visit fernbankmuseum.org.