Martinis & IMAX® Valentine’s Day
Friday, February 14 from 7pm – 11pm
This Valentine’s Day, treat your sweetie to an alluring atmosphere, sultry live music, energetic dance floor, delicious food, sexy cocktails and 5-story IMAX® Theatre that takes you on a cinematic journey like no other.
Need more incentive? Here are the top 10 reasons Atlantans love Martinis & IMAX®!
- Martinis & IMAX features tasty menu items, cocktails, live entertainment, dancing and a film on the biggest screen in town – all in ONE place!
- Yearning for a couple’s retreat? This Valentine’s Day Martinis & IMAX will take you on a journey with two iconic films, Journey to the South Pacific, a breathtaking adventure to the lush tropical islands of West Papua, a frequently sought after honeymoon destination, and Jerusalem, a critically acclaimed voyage into one of the most iconic places in the world.
- IMAX® films use the largest film format in the world, with a screen stretching five stories high and 72 feet wide with state-of-the art surround sound that will keep hearts thumping.
- This Valentine’s Day, Kayla Taylor Jazz will perform, playing a soulful mix of jazz standards and love ballads.
- Keeping with its namesake, Martinis & IMAX will serve up a variety of specialty-themed cocktails this Valentine’s Day, including the Chocolate Kiss and Heart Throb.
- Hearts will race while dancing among the dinosaurs at Martinis & IMAX featuring a prehistoric edition of “The Odd Couple” – the world’s largest meat-eater and the world’s largest plant-eater.
- Each year, devoted couples return to commemorate Martinis & IMAX as the place they went on their first date, where they met, or where they popped the question.
- Looking for a girls or guys night out? Martinis & IMAX is the perfect place to mingle with singles and have a ball!
- Martinis & IMAX always features a menu of small plates but is serving up a delicious menu of sweets and treats this Valentine’s Day, including a prime rib entrée and heart-shaped cookies for dessert, along with appetizers and more casual fare options. And when everyone else is booked, remember that Fernbank doesn’t require dinner reservations (but film tickets can sell out).
- Martinis & IMAX has a price that can’t be beat! With admission under $15 for a film and live entertainment, Martinis & IMAX is a unique night out with a very affordable price tag.
Standard Martinis & IMAX ticket prices apply. Purchase tickets online or by calling 404.929.6400. Please be aware that some shows do sell out and may not be available.
Export this event (iCal)