Visit Fernbank Museum for free all year long! Museum members enjoy a variety of free or discounted opportunities. Family levels start at $120.
Annual Member Benefits*
- Free Museum admission for 2 adults and 4 children (under 18)! Includes admission to Fernbank NatureQuest, special exhibitions and family activity days
- $8 IMAX® passes for all ages (up to a 40% savings)
- 10% discount on purchases in the Museum Store and The Fernbank Café
- Quarterly member e-mail updates highlighting upcoming events, activities and special offers
- Reciprocal free admission benefits to nearly 300 museums**
- Discounts on events, lectures and children's summer camp
- No convenience fee for tickets purchased over the phone
- Use of the Members Express Window for shorter ticket lines
- Opportunity to double your contribution with a corporate matching gift
- Opportunity to volunteer with Artemis or Polaris
- No cover charge for Martinis & IMAX®
Join or Renew Online Today!
Artemis Young Professional Memberships
Purchase your membership online, over the phone at 404.929.6340, on-site at the Members Express window or download a form to mail/fax.
If you have questions about which membership level is right for you, or if you are a current member and need assistance contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.929.6340.
Will your employer match your gift? You may qualify for an upgrade! Visit the Matching Gift and Volunteer Grant Resource Page for access to employer matching gift forms.
Check out Membership FAQs for answers to frequently asked questions.
*Memberships are non-refundable, non-transferable and valid only for the adult(s) listed on the membership. IMAX® and Guest Passes expire when the membership expires. Members are required to present membership card and photo ID(s) for admission.
**Fernbank Museum is a member of the ASTC (Association of Science-Technology Centers) Passport Program. ASTC is specifically a traveling program. The benefits do not apply to institutions located within a 90 mile radius of Fernbank Museum (which means we do not have reciprocity with Tellus in Cartersville or The Museum of Science and Industry in Macon). See participating institutions and rules of use at www.astc.org.